1) Press the menu button
2) Scroll down and select features
3) Select call forward
4) Choose which forward you would like to setup
Please note there are three types of call forwards and each forward has it's own unique function
Always forward- Allows an extension to immediately forward any call received by that extension.
Example:If extension 3812 needed calls to forwarded to 3807 immediately then we would set the always forward on extension 3812 and forward calls to 3807 so any calls that came in to 3812 would immediately direct to 3807.
Busy forward- Allows an extension to forward all calls received by that extension when that extension is busy.
Example:If extension 3812 needed calls to only be forwarded to extension 3807 when busy we would set the busy forward on extension 3812 and forward calls to 3807 only if extension 3812 is busy.
No answer forward- Allows an extension to forward all calls to another extension if there is no answer from that extension.
Example:If extension 3812 needed calls to be only forwarded to extension 3807 when there is no answer from extension 3812 we would then set no answer forward on extension 3812 and forward calls to extension 3807 if no answer from 3812.
5) Select the call forward you require
6) Change the status from Disabled to Enabled (by pressing the right error key) to activate the call forward.
7) Press the down error key which will display the destination to which you like to forward to(you will need to enter the extension which you require the call forward to point to)
8) Lastly press the OK Button to SAVE the changes and your forward is now complete.
To Deactivate the forward you will need to press the transfer button once and the the forward will be deactivated.
Please note external number's are compatible will all forwards listed in this note.